St Francis College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for St Francis College

Achka

I attended St. Francis College for 4.5 years and hated the experience from start to finish. Despite the fact that I switched my major, I would have graduated on time if I did not have to take a ridiculous amount of credits for Core classes (classes you have to take regardless of your major). Apparently, they are in the process of changing this. School spirit sucks so bad, little variety when it comes to extracurricular activities. The student body is not to blame for this, it's the people in charge. So many restrictions, little funding for clubs/activities, all they seem to care about is the Basketball team, which also suck. The only thing worthy of a compliment about my experience here is the location. Honestly, Devry is probably better than this place.

Milena

I couldn't be any happier with the choice I made for college. I was always scared I was making a mistake by not going away, but Saint Francis showed me that it is okay to stay home and be a commuter student. There is lots of help offered on campus, friendly enviroment, and financial help available too.

Jenna

St. Francis College is a great school and it's in an awesome area. If you enjoy nyc brooklyn heights is a great area and the dorms make it affordable. There are so many activities and clubs offered and the school always gives you opportunities to get involved. The classes are great usually around 30 students and you can get to know the professor. Athletics is also a big part of SFC, there are always games to attend and tickets are free for students. Overall i have had an amazing experience so far.

ghazal

I think it is a small and safe school, focused on academics. This school values sports a lot and there are many sports teams to join. There is an endless amount of clubs to join, and there is something everybody would be interested in. The school also offers over 70 different majors, along with many minors. It is a good option to consider for those looking for a small, and focused school.

Hawa

St Francis College is an amazing school, it is very diverse and offers endless opportunities that guarantee students with successful careers a during and after college. The students have respect for each other from what I have seen so far, as well as the teachers, so the environment to me is very friendly. The school is small but their expectations, education, and support are huge, which makes me love it even more. I am satisfied with the decision I made to go to this college.

Princess

My only problem is the commute to school other than that the school is fine. I’m on the track team so I’m able to make friends with other people who play sports from all over the world. The class sizes are small which is perfect for me. Staff members especially in the athletic department are always looking out for you.

Kynterra

St. Francis college accepted me and welcomed me with nothing but smiles. I missed the first day because of work and this college just let me come on my day off and gave me my schedule and sent me straight to class. St. Francis College is fun and helpful in so many ways that it's just bad if anybody misses the opportunity .

It was a really good school. I liked the campus and the location, right in the heart of Brooklyn. One stop away from Manhattan and It's just a very good school overall. The staff and students were very friendly when I paid the campus a visit and the surrounding areas are nice as well

Anya

Located in the heart of Brooklyn Heights, it doesn't get much better than this for Brooklynites. It's called the small college of big dreams for a reason. It is all about what you make it. Classes are small and staff is very caring. If you are determined you will go far!

Gabriella

I was invited to attend a BBQ the first day before I started my Freshman year at St.Francis. Here , I met everyone I would be spending the next four years of my life with. Everyone was outside participating in the activities . From professors , to staff , even the principle. This is when I knew I made the right choice. A month into my freshman year , I was offered a job as a student worker in admissions and I am so appreciative of that opportunity. I am now in my second year and I am a Criminal Justice Major. Most of my professors have had some involvement with law enforcement in the past so it is good to have first hand stories that are shared with me. We take our basketball games very seriously , just as we do any other sports. Overall , St.Francis is like a home to me and I appreciate everyone there and the environment we create as a community.

Kavon

It's a very nice and clean college they have a variety of sports that u can play and the classroom there look really nice as well.Also they have a nice libaray and they have people that can help u with tutoring and finding jobs.Overall I really like the college and I feel like if people were to come here they would love it.

Aliyah

St, Francis is the ideal higher educational institution for me. The classroom holds about 30 -40 people. The professors know your name and acknowledge both in class and around campus. The food here is pretty good. The location of this college is convenient with plenty of food services to choose from plus having Brooklyn Bridge not too far! What I really enjoy was the Environmental Empathy Art exhibit at St. Francis College.