Stanford University

« See more reviews of Stanford University

Stanford is a world of its own. Often nicknamed "the bubble," it has everything within its campus that you'll ever need, minus a couple of things. Having just the right number of people, you'll never be short of meeting new people. The campus is so vast and gorgeous that you'll never run out of new adventures. The best part of Stanford is the people. Everyone is extremely friendly and spirited.

The best thing about Stanford is the people. You can make some amazing friends. Keep them close, because life can get busy very fast and you may not see them for a long time if you let it happen. Everyone is amazing at something. If you were the best at everything before coming here, get ready to be put back in your place. People will say the same about you.

Stanford is awesome! It's an intellectually exciting place, yet people aren't stuck up or elitist about it, which is cool. That's my favorite thing about Stanford: people are down-to-earth, and everyone seems to have very balanced lives with fun, work, and just chill time too.

We have a beautiful campus, and mostly beautiful weather. I personally don't spend a lot of time off campus, maybe once in a while to go shopping or out to eat. Everybody I've met here loves Stanford and is excited about learning and making a difference somewhere.

"What college town" I think what Stanford really lacks is a "town" geared towards student life. We don't have many "student restaruants, clubs, bars, coffee shops etc, and I think that is one aspect of college life that we really miss out on.

The size is just right and the esteem of the name is great. I spend most of my time on campus in the Stanford bubble and we have alot of school pride. I'll always remember the first band run.

If I could change one thing about Stanford, it would be to make the campus less of a secluded "bubble" and put it in closer touch with the "real world."

Stanford is amazing. Palo Alto is not a college town, but Stanford offers a lot on campus, from great food to fun, well-attended frat parties.

Very nice campus, great administration, easy classes, terrible fellow students

The best thing is filling out surveys. I'd change how few surveys there are.