Beaufort, SC
Technical College of the Lowcountry

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Technical College of the Lowcountry

Racquel

I love the school everyone from the students to the staff is very helpful. Especially the student advisors and Professors. They are very understanding and take time to teach you. Never feel like a rush. Also have tutoring available with convenient hours and scheduling.

janetta

I really love the school a lot and I cant wait to actually be in class.

I really love the school a lot and I cant wait to actually be in class.

Joy

Overall, the Technical College of the Lowcountry is a good school. The classrooms are small enough to let the professors get to know their students, which is my favorite thing. TCL is a small community school, so there is no on/off campus housing for students. They also do not have sports or many clubs to get involved in.

Christina

As a current student at Technical College of the Lowcountry, I would say this school is average. There are fantastic teachers in this school, however, they are diamonds in the rough. I was fortunate enough to have every single teacher of mine inspire me. Even though most of the headaches came from the administrative departments, this school has been good to me (as a person because I made many friends from janitorial to the bookstore to student services--all because I decided to get out there!) and my education. Upon graduation, I know I will miss Technical College of the Lowcountry overall.

While attending The Technical College of the Lowcountry I have enjoyed the short time. This community college is located in the heart of downtown Beaufort, SC and has a very small campus. The town is a very quiet small town with a more older scene. This is not a youth-friendly town, there are very little extracurricular activities and not many on-campus activities. All in all, I would recommend The Technical College of the Lowcountry to someone who enjoys the quiet part of life or someone who wants to touch up on a few courses.

LaChandra

I'm really happy to be back in school. So far the school s a really good school to go to. There is a lot of room for new student to grow and learn at a 2 year college. Great starter college for out of high students. So far so good. I'm proud of myself for going back to college to presue my degree

MacKenzie

I attend the Technical College of the Lowcountry, so there are no sports, on campus sorority/fraternal houses, campus housing, or campus food, however, there is a food truck that is parked on campus that has very satisfying food options along with the normal vending machine options in the student center. I love my instructors and know that I can email, call, or visit them in their office if I have any questions or problems. The student body as a whole is friendly, respectable, and diverse; I have had no problems with anyone on campus. Parking can be tough at times during certain parts of the day, because space can be limited, but over all no other problems. I feel secure on campus and have no problem walking to my car by myself, and as a female, I know this sometimes can be an issue. Over all, I enjoy the college I attend and the classes I have taken. If you want a two year degree or want to stay local for your first two years and you live near Beaufort, Bluffton, or Hampton, South Carolina, I would recommend you to schedule a visit.

STEFANIE

My overall opinion of this school is it is great for a two year program only. It is small so you can get the attention that you may need in order to be successful. All of the professors that I have had this far have seemed to genuinely care about me as well as my success in academics. I never feel as if I am just another student to them. They play a large role in my future. Ultimately if you are looking for a two year associates degree and like small campuses TCL is the school for you!

charles

TCL has an amazing view of the Beaufort river, it is really breath taking. It has a really great Contuning Education Welding Program. It is a really demanding program with exclent hands on training, and media training. the program trains you on Oxygen and Accetylene, Arc Welding (stick welding), GMAW and FCAW (MIG and Flux Core welding), and GTAW (TIG Welding). The hardest on is Oxygen and Accetylene and it consist of tourch cutting, brazing, welding, and fusion welding.

I would tell my self to invest my money, go to college straight after High school. I would have joined the Marine Corps as an Officer.

There should not be anyone that should not be allowed to attend any schools to further your education. If there is a school that discrimates against someone for any reason, I will be proud to say that I did not attend that school.

Be prepare for the work load and the amount of effect you have to put in your education. It is not like high school.

Who is ready to learn and wants to learn.

You can transfer most of you credits to the school of your choice

Technical College of the Lowcountry administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.