The Evergreen State College

« See more reviews of The Evergreen State College

Evergreen is a great school for self-motivated individuals who are interested in the inter-relationships between social, economic and environmental subjects and issues. Evergreen is one of the pioneers in inter-disciplinary studies and has a long tradition in empowering students with a well-balanced understanding of the world. As such, the Evergreen experience provides a solid foundation for engaging the world in a meaningful, compassionate and ethical manner.

To help others help themselves by providing options, resoruces, support, and understanding toward higher education in the school setting and problems that we face today as a whole to resolve crisis, giving knowledge toward your career so that you maybe successful in your profession, to show you how to work and collaborate as a team member and communicate effectively when speaking to the public.

A beautiful sprawling campus situated on 600 acres of evergreen temperate rainforest, the evergreen state college is home to students who come here to learn in ways not normally used or encouraged at other institutions.

The Evergreen State College is a place for independent young thinkers to thrive and blossom into charismatic grown thinkers as they find their way- and find themselves- along this beautiful journey we call life.

A liberal enviornmentally friendly campus that takes a unique helpful approach to teaching. Interesting courses that make it easy to learn, small classes that create good conversation and community.

Evergreen State College engages students in nontraditional learning through programs that combine multiple disciplines and permit a broader and more thorough understanding of traditional subjects.

Going to Evergreen is like living with a bunch of hippies and hipsters in the middle of the woods for 3/4 of the year, with all the partying, diversity, activism and open-mindedness that entails.

This is a place where education is focused on learning, research and sustainable living practices; no matter if you're interested in art, science or the unknown, Evergreen produces thinkers.

This year has been a learning expence for me here at Evergreen, it is not like the other colleges I have attended. It is more open and not so restictive of the classes you take.

My school is top of the line allows you a little room to explore your options and fields of choice. My school is all about critical thinking and ability to do work on own.