Tidewater Community College

« See more reviews of Tidewater Community College

That even though you may not want a full four year degree, it is well worth the time to accomplish the basics at the Community College level. That way, you have a strong foundation. Should the time come to go beyond the two year, or simply prove to yourself and future employers that you have the abillity to see something through, the hardest part is over. You can begin to build on what you've set in motion.

I wish i knew that the budget to attend here was a price that i could afford and not attend other places where loans had to be taken out . I wish that i knew that this School was here because the help i have gotten so far from here is amazing.

Tidewater Community College has very few social events, which means that if you don't know people already attending the school you willl not have many opportunities to make friends or socialize.

I wish I would have went to this school before going to a four year university. The tuition is cheaper and I feel that I learned more at this school than at the four year instuition.

They told me everything I needed to know before I had enrolled. The counselors are great and they give good guidence.

I wish I would of known the more of the resources at the school such as the computer lab.