Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

A blend of political mindsets, ethnic backgrounds, and fields of study; but predominantly white. Depending on the class, may or may not be social, but again, a seminar class would lend itself more to sociality than a big lecture class would.

i think that it is evident that a majority of the campus comes from wealthy backgrounds and that a lot of students went to small private schools before they attended a small, private college.

it has to be improved more, or people need to know what is going on around campus. there should be a plan to promote more diversity, not just announce it

i know that racial diversity has been a big topic for debate, and i wouldn't know where to begin to make people feel more comfortable about the issue.

They are conformist wealthy preppy students that seem to all dress the same and never socialize with nyone who is outside this norm.

Trinity is a fairly homogeneous student body and it has been said that minority students constantly feel out of place.

I think there are some tolerance issues in terms of people being very close-minded and conservative.

My classmates are smart and driven, but know how to party and need a little growing up to do.

My classmates were upper middle class, white and came from strong educational backgrounds.