Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

Trinity has one of the strongest, most organized admitted students' programs, V.I.P. days. In this program student may attend classes and departmental open houses. Students also have the opportunity to speak with faculty and students in each major or other area of interest through a program at lunch. There is also a student panel, where prospective students can ask current students their real questions and concerns. This was a huge factor in my decision. The faculty I met were more than helpful and kind. Also, the students around campus were very friendly and open to helping direct anyone to where they needed to be. I would advise any admitted student to attend V.I.P days before making their decision.

they roomate survey tried to be cute and in turn it was very unuseful. they might as well have picked names from a hat. they only thing my roomate and i have in common is that we are human...except i dont know about her. the seminaare i took did not warn that it was a 4 day straight intensive class. because of it, my choice of roomates was limited to about 30, not to mention i got stuck with my roomate in my seminar. the only one in the building who has their roomate in her seminar. I HATE THE NIGHTLIFE. its the worst i could ever think of. i cannot wait to get out of here

All in all, I wish that students at Trinity were less self involved and cared more about taking advantage of what everyone has to offer, no matter how different or weird it might feel to them at first. People are kind when it comes down to it, but I wish that you didn't have to try so hard to feel like you're a part of a community if you don't immediately fit into one group of people.

Trinity is a wonderful school and I love it here! Although there may be certain stereotypes, there are plenty of other outlets to find friends of different background.

it is definitely a drinking school. there are things you can do if you do not drink, but your weekends will be pretty lame if you don't.

Either you love Trinity or you hate it. I personally love it and never want to leave- I agree with Trinity's nickname: Camp Trin.

You are responsible for making Trinity a great experience for yourself, but it can be if you are willing to put in that effort.

dining on campus can get old after a semester of only 3 options. lots of delivery though which is good.

Contributing writer Amanda Tramont discusses her March 4, 2008 article about Trinity's abroad program

Hartford is underrated. There are great restaurants, shows, museums, concerts, and bars.