Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

to a certain extent, but you have to keep in mind that the whole east coast and other NESCAC colleges are very similar

I think the majority of students here are wealthy but there is only a small amount of people I would consider snobby.

Yes; Trinity is not a need blind institution and as a result the student body is made up mostly well to do students.

yes, except that trinity is a good school. it has a good reputation but i the classes and professors are sub par

not for everyone. but definitely for a faction of the student population that makes themselves very visible.

I think that the stereotypes are somewhat accurate but do not define the entire student body by any means.

somewhat... there are a lot of students who fit the "trincoll" mold, but a lot of others who don't

Yes, although it obviously doesn't apply to everyone. You find these stereotypes at all schools.

Although most students are not like this, the few who are can often ruin the image for everyone.

No, well- for some people they are, but on the most part, I have met some really amazing people.