Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

A couple of stereos that i have come into contact with regarding Trinity students is that basically, everyone is very well off, in terms of money, and everyone is good-looking and along with this, comes the idea that trinity students have no appreciation for what they have and take it for granted.

Many people believe that Trinity is a school full of white, rich, preppy kids. However, Trinity has become more diverse over the last few years.

The main steroteypes about Trinity are that it is a bunch of white, preppy, waspy, upper class, spoiled students who like to party a lot.

Trinity students are stereotyped as well-dressed, rich, white students. The school is stereotyped as a conservative rich school.

we are usually called the Trin trin.. or spoiled white kids, and before i came to trinity i might have thought the same way

Preppy, rich, like to party, care about school and generally work hard, but often just do what they have to get by

Everyone is very rich and their parents pay for everything. You don't have to do any work.

-rich white kids from new england prep schools -party school with lots of cocaine

Some stereotypes are that Trinity students are very preppy and 'old money'