Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

I have little to complain about hte faculty and administration to hte campus. It seems that the administration could sometimes try to steer the school in a more open minded / diverse direction, but that is not completely their fault

The school is too small. Im sure people know too much about me but its funny knowing ridiculous stuff about other people. THere is like no school pride. People come to our baseball games when its warm and they can drink

I think the school is a perfect size; big enough to not know everyone, yet small enough to know people while walking around campus. I also like the advantages of being located close to both Boston and New York.

Small School that has a lot of internal social conflicts and a heavy work load but is a great way to prepare you for the hardships that live will throw at you

great environment, something for everyone. Small and tight knit community, where students are actively involved in many different activities around campus.

Impressive athletic program. Vernon Street (frats) is where most weekend social life takes place, though people do have house and dorm parties.

Trinity is somewhat isolated from the local Hartford community, despite efforts to the contrary. Camp Trin-Trin is an accurate nickname.

best- parties change- more food choices too small, maybe a thousand more spend most time- common room experience- great theme parties

The best thing about Trinity are the friends you make. this school has a prestigious reputation and has gret classes.

People who attend Trinity, love Trinity. School Pride makes me never want to give back.