Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

We go to a small school but we can do all the things that a big University can do. Trinity embraces the individual voice. You can move mountains at Trinity, as long as you're motivated. Hartford has a lot to offer; most students don't take advantage of the great resources available in Hartford. We have an amazing faculty at our disposal. Racism is rampant at Trinity. The TrinTrin culture continually assults women and students of color.

The best thing about Trinity is the available resources it has to offer. I would make more classes available, or make the student body larger-campus larger. Some people say Trinity is a godd school and some never heard about it. I spend most of my time in the library using computers. "What college town?" Controversy-personal safety, some kid's are being to reckless- they are not street smart at all. School pride is there.

Trinity is a small liberal arts college that values well-rounded educational system. The school offers a variety of courses, has lots of organizations and clubs and sports teams. The best thing about Trinity is that each student not only values their academics but also extra-curricular activities. There are many athletes on campus and most of students take the advantage of going abroad during their junior year.

People often criticize Trinity for lacking diversity. Although I agree that the school would benefit from a wider span of ethnic diversity, I pride the school for accepting students who uphold a similar moral basis of values. Besides the occasional violence on campus and the lack in diversity amongst the student body, Trinity is a wonderful institution both academically and socially.

For those who didn't get into Williams, or didn't want to be stuck in the Middlebury woods or way up in Maine... It's the best work hard play hard liberal arts school in the Northeast. The campus is beautiful as are the girls, the greek life is still strong, there is always something to do at night, and you can still leverage the academic street cred when applying for a job.

The best thing about Trinity is the professors. Some of them are the best professors I've ever had, and they all genuinely care about students. I have wonderful, personal relationships with them. I spend most of my time on campus working in my friend's room, I have great friends on campus. The food is good. The administration is all right. We have school pride.

The best thing about Trinity is the cultural opportunities provided to students, both through the school and through the city. I think the size is just right. While it can feel small at times, a school of 2,300 students means that there will always be new people to meet yet there are recognizable faces that greet you with a smile each time you leave your dorm room.

For the most part, Trinity is a fantastic college. Trinity facilitates an environment where kids work hard and party hard. Although located in a terrible neighborhood, the city of Hartford and West Hartford offer a lot of opportunities to students... internships, shopping, banks, restaurants, etc biggest (recent) conroversy: racism

The whole school comes out onto the quad on a good day. I'd change the arrogance of some of the wealthy kids. The size is just right. Most of my time is spent at the athletic center and at the dining hall. racial conflict is the biggest controversy on campus. Students are always complaining about Campus Safety and our dining hall food.

I love Trinity for its size. I wish we were in a better city. The school has done a horrible job by trying to establish a relationship with the locals... because of the school trying to accept the locals into our community, Trinity students end up feeling unsafe on their own campus. Not enough safe parking, especially in safe areas.