Santurce, PR
Universidad del Sagrado Corazon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universidad del Sagrado Corazon

Carlos M.

Sagrado Corazón has some great professors, full of knowledge and with a great attitude towards your future as an artist. They love the industry and love what they do, and will do anything to help you grow as an artist in any way they can. They’re the best thing Sagrado has to offer.

Kiara

The Universidad del Sagrado Corazon has a beautiful and breathtaking campus with incredible amounts of greenery to be seen. The on-campus housing isn't the best but it isn't horrendous either and is fairly priced compared to other universities. The faculty helped me so much throughout the admissions process and helped me feel welcome when I first arrived to the university. Overall, it was an amazing experience to live in Puerto Rico to study in the Universidad del Sagrado Corazon.

Valeria
My Sacred Campus

Its greaaaat!

My Sacred Campus

Its greaaaat!

Keila

In the high school, you have to be aware of good grades. With good grades, you can go any university you want. To get that, you have to have study habits. If you need help with that do not be ashamed of asking for help to a teacher, counselor your parents, etc. In the early years, you have to be focus and oriented in the career of your choice. Get orientation of different universities in or out the country. You can visit them and have a more extend orientation of you career. Believe in yourself and the talents that you have, never underestimate yourself. God created you with a purpose and through you career you can find it.

I would want to know the choices carrer that I can have. On the other hand because I am from the country I will want to know the diferents types of personalityes and culture that I wil face. If I had that information, maybe I would avoid diffferent issues in my life, including emotional ones.

Most of the students are from high class society. But also you can found people with diferent background, and people of diverse culture, because they came of diferrent countries.

Gretchen

Mostly artsy type students.

Mostly artsy type students.

Rethink over and over all the available opportunities to study, all different type of bachelor's and the rate of students who actually graduate with job offers or at least with an extended intership to see if they might qualify for the job. Apply to only the schools you're interested and not more than 4. Also make sure that you are able of being responsible if you're going to live away from home.

That I would end up disliking what I wanted to study, even though i finished my bachelor's.

Angela

Angela, I suggest you to enjoy as much as you can your college years, but most important be focus in your goals, you can do everything you want but you have to work for it!! Life is not easy, but any little effort that you make for your success and your future it will be a reward in your life. The knowledge is Power, and all you can learn in school will help you to become a better human being in the future. Wisdom consist to enjoy yourself, accept yourself and others, and being a role model to your family and children.... Think in a profession that doesn't give you satisfaccion because of the money you can make or how the people can call you...choose a profession that you can give the best of you for the success and the well being of others, that will give you the tools for live an abundant and happy life, being proud of yourself....just think about it!! Blessings and Good Luck!!

If I would had the opportunity, before I wouldn't take my studies for granted, I have learn so much and I feel much mature now for keep going with my preparation, and I will love to continue studies.

I really like so much my College and I am very loyalty to it. Every time that I have the opportunity to tell someone about choosing a College, please consider mine University, it feels like a family. I know my goals will be accomplished.

Wanda

To go forward with the decission to go study at Sacred Heart University. But dont think that you know everything about one person open yourself to trust and to knew ways of seeing people and obstacles as ways of learning about yourself and others.

Diversity. Because we have diversity in ethnics, courses, religious, digrees. And the fact that we have a very open minded population also we are surrounded by people thats different from you but they are ones that you can feel a lot of emphaty, and you can sahres different points of view and activities

That we live an unique university experience, and that here we can do the things that we like, how we like, when we like.

The first thing that I would tell my self is not to fail to take the oportunitie of going to college. Also to do the best a can on my grades so I can get better finacial aids. Encourege all my friends to pass expirience of going to college.

University of Sacred Heart is an exclusive and small university. Which makes it a really nice place to be. Everybody almost knows everybody.

People how whant to increase there creativity and to be in a pleace they can feel good about htem self.

Universidad del Sagrado Corazon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.