University of Advancing Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Advancing Technology

lillie

This school is great for up and coming engineers and anyone interested in technology. The school allows students to be creative and have a sense of freedom when it comes to class projects. They offer several great programs that students can join, including the Space Program, DARPA intern program, as well as several government-sponsored programs. The campus is great and the staff knows their field of study. The small class sizes are a huge positive. The staff s very personally and they want to see everyone be successful. My major is in the Robotics and Emebbed Systems program and I am a Freshman. I love this school and I can see all my hard work paying off. I would highly recommend this school.

Marlon

The school is great! If your looking for a Tech school this is one of the best! They help you to get into your field and even continue to help you for life. If you want to change jobs after you graduate, no problem! Just call them up and they'll be happy to send you to a different place to get a job. Does your new boss need you to learn new technology skills or a new program? UAT offers college for free for life after you graduate so you can come back and learn, even take new classes if you want. There are many extracurricular and clubs to do such as fencing, kendo, learning or getting help with Japanese, nerf wars, and even gaming clubs such as pokemon or smash bros! The staff is welcoming and very friendly and so is the faculty. There will always be help whenever you need it as well! I highly, highly recommend this college if you plan to go! Even if you don't it's great to look into it.

Francisca

I can not say a lot in my overall opinion of the school as I am just starting this fall for classes. The one thing I can say about the school is that it is different and not the same as other schools I have looked into attending. University of Advancing Technology has left an amazing overall experience when I attended their open house event. Thus, the reason behind choosing this school over the rest of the schools I have looked at.

Rayna

UAT is a great school. I applied here because it would be the only school that would fit my wishes to become a Game Artist. The professors have worked in the industry and are reliable with their information and content in the classes. Getting assistance from them is easy, and they are all approachable. The university has the technology needed to succeed and help students create and design everything needed to complete assignments and create amazing portfolio pieces for anyone's future career. I've learned so much already about how to create game art, that I certainly would recommend this school to anyone who would want to attend to become a game artist. The opportunities for internships and jobs out of college here are always available, making this college a good place for networking and future opportunities.

Nikisha

This school is amazing. They have everything available to you all the time including the weekends. Everyone that works on this campus cares about everyone including the students. They have all the technology mostly available 24/7. The teachers and mangers on the campus is available to talk as well. The classrooms and the labs are open all the time for the students and outside students able to use.

Juan

I feel like the University of Advancing Technology is the perfect place for a geek, nerd, and anything in between. If you're into cyber security, robots, or just computers in general, this is the University for you. There are plenty of things to do around campus including, a game room, movie room, 3D printing, computers free to use, and much more. It's a nerds' paradise.

Miangel

I really think that the school is outstanding. The staff and students there are always friendly. Also, the advisors are the most helpful people you can come across. The main thing I enjoy is the courses that they have there. All of the courses are taught by the right people.

Zaria

A school that helps future tech geeks and game developers. If you have a love for technology, and don't mind going to a private school to get that education, then this school is for you. The community is very welcoming if you have similar interests! And if you don't, no problem! They will get you into it and you won't regret it!

Ashten

I've been overwhelmed by the incredible opportunities this University seems to offer. Something that really hits home is that even after you've graduated, they offer more educational opportunities for free, and because of their connections with industry experts, they help you find employment. If that wasn't enough, they keep in touch far into the future to make sure you've found employment. UAT is also accredited, so the degree you get is going to be considered legitimate by employers, unlike other specialized universities with similar programs. This, in my view, seems to be the perfect place for geeks-at-birth to receive a legitimate and relevant education in our growing and evolving tech industry.

Millard

UAT is an interesting school one where you can relate to others about your passions have opportunities to improve and go for a job in the advancing technological world of Video games, robotics, network security, and film making. They prepare you for the future at hand by having you complete several project outside the classroom with other students, and make something new and never before seen through our Ideas of innovation and determination. Your goal is to have a head start in the work area you want to go into and take the nation by storm immediately having more experience than most 4 year collages in half the time.

Joseph

After staying overnight and taking a very detailed tour of the campus and trying everything they have to offer. I can proudly say that they are the school for me. I am definitely going to this school after I graduate from High School. I can't wait to go here!

Kenna

The University of Advancing Technology offers a variety of ways to obtain a bachelors in the technology industry. As an online student I feel welcome at the campus when I'm able to attend and they have some amazing amenities for students that decide to stay on campus.

Julius

I love my geeky and technology wise college. People are really friendly and helpful. The classes aren't that hard as long as you do your work. I recommend anyone come here. You'll love it. The dorms are pretty accessible. We get computers in our room to use. Were in Arizona so weather always nice. It's most of the year and warm. Were a small school but that makes it better.

Roberto

Overall my option of UAT is really positive, the professors are always willing to lend a helping hand to those who reach out to them. The campus is quite clean as it is quite small which I like. Most people here are quite approachable and tend to have similar interest. The dorms are small but are kept clean and maintained well.