University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

I tell them that the great study groups and tutoring sessions are extremely helpful because they are extremely interactive and are a great way to make friendships with those in the same major or who share the same interests as yourself.

I brag most about the beautiful scenery that my school has. The mountains surrounding the school is so beautiful. There are plenty of trees and deep green grass. It is also very clean. I love the physical features of UCR.

The teachers are very into what they are doing, and they are very understanding. There is also a student lounge that is awesome because it has t.v. with cable, and games, as well as study areas all over the campus.

I tell them the campus is very nice. Everyone at my school is so friendly and willing to sacrifice personal time to help each other out. I love the professors at my school.

The location is close enough to travel to the beach, mountains, or Los Angeles. The dorms are much newer in comparison to other older universities on the East Coast.

I brag about the quarterly concerts that the Program Broad host. There is always at least one popular musical act, along with a few lesser known acts, that perform.

What I mention most to my friends about UCR is that UCR is known to have a great program with the University of California Los Angeles in the health care field.

when i tell my friends about my school i tell them that they are building new buildings and that all of the professors that i have had are really cool.

Our school spirit is out of this world!!!!! Everyone is down to earth. Staff and peers are always willing to help in any type of situation.

I tell my friends that UCR has perfect southern California weather, good-looking guys, and healthy food.