University of Chicago

« See more reviews of University of Chicago

Our school is best known for its academic success. We are not known for our success in athletics, or a fun social atmosphere. A saying associated with my school is that the university of chicago is "where fun comes to die," but I strongly disagree. Our school is not only about being a good student, but also about being an educated and aware individual. Although much is expected of us, we are capable of keeping up. Also, we definitely have, or make, time for fun, as well; at least I do!

Strong academics and a social life full of nerds. However, it's ok to be socially awkward here because everyone else is as well! Most people are really smart and interesting to talk to, and we do have lots of fun (we're known as the place where fun comes to die). There are cultural events, student clubs, and traditional college parties - but they all compete with a night of strong intellectual debate.

UChicago still has a strong reputation for attracting an eclectic mix of intellectuals with deep and diverse banks of knowledge. UChicago students may not be the most gregarious, but they are definitely passionate in the pursuit of knowledge.

U of C is best known for being academically rigorous, and for have a lot of Nobel Prize winners associated with it.

Our school is most famous for research, strong academics, and winning Nobel Prizes.

grade deflation, scavenger hunts, and a striking resemblance to Hogwarts

My school is known for its academics.

Its slogan: "Where fun comes to die."

Political science and economy majors

hard work, world class professors