University of North Carolina Wilmington

« See more reviews of University of North Carolina Wilmington

UNC Wilmington is a great school. It is one of the top 3 schools in North Carolina. It actually is tied with NC State. NC State is number 2 but there are more students there so UNC Wilmington is number 3. Chapel Hill of course, being number 1. I like UNC Wilmington because of the diversity of students there.

UNCW is a happy campus. Students enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to study there. We have some brilliant and very interesting professors. Wilmington is a beach community. When not doing school work, the beach is the place to be.

UNC Wilmington is a great school, through and through; there could be much more said about it, but honestly I've found nothing but positive things to say about it, and making a long list of reasons would be ludicrous.

The University of North Carolina Wilmington is a school that helps broaden student's horizons, helps them to think in a totally new and different way, and makes going to school something that students want to do.

Refreshingly located near the cool ocean waters of the North Atlantic, UNCW is a visually appealing group of brick buildings that inspires awe and makes one feel proud to learn in such a peaceful atmosphere.

The University of North Carolina at Wilmington is environmentally friendly, academically focused, supportive of all the students, open to all ideas, and friendly to those of any ethnic background.

UNCW has a lot to offer, whether it be the varied academic areas of interest, the numerous extracurricular activities, the multitude of on campus events, and the nicest people you'l ever meet.

UNC Wilmington has one of the best and highly accredited Athletic Training programs in the southeast U.S. and does everything in its power to assure its students success academically.

I would describe UNCW as an academically challenging school, with great people, academics, and professors, as well as a welcoming place with many opportunities for students.

UNCW provides a great educational experience because the staff members are very knowledeable and passionate, and they are concerned with your success as a student