University of North Carolina Wilmington

« See more reviews of University of North Carolina Wilmington

The school is very popular for their Marine biology program. If you are interested in Marine Biology at all I would recommend this school. Very in depth program and hands on activities and field trips to give you mroe of an expierience in the field.

University of North Carolina at Wilmington is known for the beach and the people that the beach invites. We are also known for our marine biology program and that why it attracts so many international and far away students.

I think the UNCW Swimming and Diving?! ONLY being 10 minutes away from the BEACH! Great ways to be INVOLVED on and off campus! Good help on financial aid! Huge campus and definitely in need of a BIKE!

I think anyone who wants to come to UNCW should be able to, why should one person have favoritism over the next? All people deserve to have a good education in order to better their future.

My school is best known for being a lot of fun, being at the beach, having wonderful people and beautiful surroundings, and always striving for hard work and success.

Marine Biology and Film Studies are the two majors that we are best known for. Our Marine Biology program is one of the best in the country.

Marine Biology but the business school is certainly growing. The beach might be a factor also....

UNC Wilimington is known for being the leading school in nursing and education.

Being close to the beach, and being the 2nd best school in North Carolina.

Marine Biology and continuing to grow and improve in many ways