University of North Carolina Wilmington

« See more reviews of University of North Carolina Wilmington

The people. That includes faculty, staff and students. Everyone is so nice. Even if they aren't going to become your best buddy, they will still be nice. There is always something going on, whether going to the beach or the movies or a concert.

I think the best thing about UNCW is the environment of the University. I have never had a teacher that would not help a student. Everyone is friendly and excited to be here. It makes learning and a college experience so much more meaningful.

Diversity, you can be a 20 year old freshman or a 40 year old one and you are both accepted at uncw. Also the teachers are fantastic and highly devoted to helping you succed in whatever you choose to do.

The best thing about my school is that it is so beautiful and the people are so friendly no matter where you go, including students, teachers, staff, ect.

I wish i would have known college life is expensive! I would have tried to work more hours or get a second job in order to have more money for college.

UNCW is like our own community, we're like a family and are always so friendly to each other. You rarely come across someone who is rude or unfriendly.

It is self contained. Campus is separate from the rest of the town but everything is still easily accessable. This makes me feel safer.

I love the professors. They are, for the most part, open-minded brilliant people who really want their students to learn.

There are many activites and clubs so you are sure to find something you are interested in.

The vast array of opportunities to get involved and feel connected to the campus community.