Cayey, PR
University of Puerto Rico-Cayey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Puerto Rico-Cayey

I believe that the University of Puerto Rico at Cayey promotes a high level academic education and prepares its students to become high caliber professionals ready to enter the big world of business and employment. Likewise, it counts with a has a wide range of highly qualified professors fully prepared to form competent professionals in different designated careers. It is a university in which its students perform proficiently in the areas of academy, sports, arts and socials.

Roshely

In the midst of pursuing your dream career, why not enjoy the journey? University of Puerto Rico at Cayey precisely shows the beauty of learning and living college life. Yes, we still have some grouchy professors and employees, like any other college, but our campus performs excellent academic progress, beautiful and encouraging art, intriguing and passionate athleticism and, most importantly, the BEST cafeteria food. This campus shows pride and greatness in all we "Toritos" do and, believe me, UPR Cayey will always pursue to have its name known to everyone.

kyle

Be prepared for what is to come because beyond the walls of highschool is a new beginning where it takes time, motivation, dedication, and responsibility to become the person you choose to be through knowledge and hard work. Learning is our nature and college is the source of nature that will help you move throughout life. You as a person will determine the outcomes of your future so be wize and take the smarter road to success by attending college and i can promise you when you graduate from there you will not be dissapointed for the stuff you have achieved. So keep your head held high, motivation running strong, your heart filled with hope, your mind believeing in dreams, your eyes filled with discovery, and your ears open for business. YOU CAN DO IT NOW REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH.

Brian

Were I to give my high school self some advice about the transition into college, I would first tell myself to dedicate myself to the learning process more. Pay less attention to the distractions of college lifestyle and really focus on school work. I would tell myself to use everything the university offers, such as career and school advisors, career fairs, etc. I would also suggest living in an on campus dorm, and trying to find a roomate that is also more serious about education than extracurricular activities. Finally I would warn of the lures of drugs and alcohol and the negative effect they have on your ability to fully immerse yourself in school, not only by messing with your mind and body, but also sapping your time, energy, and money.

Helen

The University of Puerto Rico at Cayey have a major interest in reach academic excellence. Students of this university are highlighted in areas such as science, arts, education, humanities and sports.

It academic excellence in an environment surrounded by nature.

Choose what college are you going to study is a very important decision because not only will be the base of your professional studies but also your classmates and professors will become a new family for you. My advice to me would be to take the decision without fear and concentrate on my studies because down the road I will see the fruits harvested and I will surprise myself of all the achievements reach. This year I reach my college degree and thanks to all I learned and achieved in the university, I started early my post graduate studies. The road has been long and difficult but I am convinced that if I finally get where I am now, I can complete it successfully. My goal is to become a successful school psychologist to help improve education and mental health of children in Puerto Rico and I know I will make it. Today my family and friends are proud of me and the best of all and especially satisfying is to see how your dreams come true.

Liomarys

UPR-Cayey is the most beautiful campus of the UPR system.

UPR-Cayey is the most beautiful campus of the UPR system.

Based on my present knowledge about college life, I would give myself the following advice: 1) Going to college is not about getting straight A's, it is about learning all you can about what you love the most. 2) Passion is what you feel for your major; otherwise, you need to declare a new one! 3) Your dreams can, and will, change, and that only means you are growing. 4) Do more than what you are expected to do, and do it because you want to do it. 5) Enjoy each moment of your college life, especially those outside the classroom, because all of it includes your education. 6) Being capable of working with other people is what makes you an educated person. Education is a people's business, the rest is just knowledge. 7) The road is the goal. Every step you take in your campus, every conversation in the hallway, every lunch at the cafeteria with friends and colleagues, every road trip, and every single crazy Spring Break, is part of your quest and it is simultaneously your destination. Your education does not end with your diploma; it is an ongoing endless process, which takes place everywhere.

It is a beautiful campus. In addition, the Teacher Preparation Program is NCATE certified. Also, compared to other schools in the United States, it is very cheap.

Liomarys

I am in love with education, I am passionate about Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and I am excited about teaching English Language Learners (ELL). My experiences as an English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher Candidate have both satisfied and intensified my thirst for knowledge in this field. Through my development as a college student I have discovered that instead of destining ELL’s for failure, Bilingual Education serves as a key to success for students striving to learn English. Also, it has revealed that specialized knowledge is necessary to deliver instruction effectively, which is why I am committed to continuing graduate studies in TESOL. To offer equality of educational opportunities and to help our students to learn English is our duty as educators and citizens, a goal that the emblem “Justice and equality for all” absolutely supports. This goal is as personal to me as my identity, because it draws from my experience. College has, and I am sure it will continue to, prepared me to be the teacher I yearn to be for my students.

I believe it is the most beautiful campus at Puerto Rico. Also, the size is just right and even though you are be surrounded by nature, shopping malls and other urbal-related facilities are available and near.

The lack of organizations to promote diversity.

Yumarie

I will advice to research more and to also look into various scholarship options.

The campus. It is beautiful. The teachers are great as well.

University of Puerto Rico-Cayey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.