Orlando, FL

Valencia College

« See more reviews of Valencia College

My school is well known for their plays and lower tuition offering great programs to student that are going to medical school. It saves them money before they transfer to finish their bacholer degree in state university. Many times they are known for the nursing and dental program they have recentaly started to help student save money and make a career right near their homes. It has a well established nursing program that is well known around the state of Florida and also in other states. Recognized highly among medical schools for having the background in that field of study.

Valencia Community College is best known for it's core competencies: Think, Value, Communicate, Act. These core values are incorporated into each class per semester, because students at Valencia truly eminate the principles and values the school encourages each scholar to follow. Every classroom is equipped with a number of multimedia sources, called a Smart Class, allowing instructors at Valencia to cater to multiple learning styles and truly makes a student's learning experience more enjoyable and beneficial.

My school is best known for a public state college in Orlando, Florida. It is the third-largest institution fo the Florida College System. My college (Valencia) was named the top U.S. community college in the nation for 2011. "The Aspen Institute awarded Valencia the first annual Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence after a year-long effort to recognize excellence in the nation’s 1,200 community colleges, based on student performance and graduation data collected by the U.S. Department of Education."

Valencia Community College is best known for its Art and photography programs. It also offers a variety of AA Pre-Majors and over 60 certificate programs which can guarantee you a job in no time. The school is ranked in 2nd for awarding the most A.A. degrees to its students. The most convenient part of it all is that Valencia has a total of four campuses which future students may choose from.

Valencia Community College is best known for their link courses. These special types of classes join two subjects together and are designed to allow students to familiarize with one another and work together in one environment. Being a student in a linked course class was truly amazing, I was able to form study groups with students who work a lot like me.

My school is best known for being one of the best community colleges in the country. They have a direct to UCF option for people that would like to graduate from a university. It works by attending your first two years at valencia then if you did well enough in your classes and acheavied the critriea you would be trasfered to UCF.

My school is best known as one of the best community college's in the nation, as well as offering a more comfortable learning enviroment by having smaller classes and more one on one time with the professors. My school is also known for having an outstanding nursing program turning out hundreds of nurses per every two years.

I beleive it is best known for a great starter school for someone who plans to go to a university. Going to Valencia has helped me transistion into a higher level school and I feel that I am more prepared to go to a university now then when I first got out of high school.

Valencia Community College is known for its high enrollement of undergraduates and returning students. It is known for it small classes and direct connect with its partnering university, University of Central Florida.

Valenica Community college is well-known and among the finest at dong things that most school lack which is actually teaching the student and having an outstanding and breathtaking professor to do.