Victor Valley College

« See more reviews of Victor Valley College

I tell my friends that Victor Valley College is great for me because I wasn't ready to go straight to a university, and i couldn't afford all the expenses that a university has. Victor Valley College really prepairs you to move on to a university after the two years here. The school has plenty of majors just like a big university, and it has majors that i know I am going to love doing. This school has nice size class where you can get help, tutoring when you need help. VVC has a good price people can afford.

This school needs more teachers , to stop cutting our money , because we really need it. If I transfer to another school I'm afraid they will messed up with my transcripts. Most of friends they go to Chaffey and San Bernandino University and I really wanted to attend to a higher standard. The lines just to give them our financiald aid its a ridicoulous line. I'm not saying its a bad school but they need to fix certain things to make the college more interseted but they most of the classses get filled up.

I have come in to contact with nine different teachers so far while going to VVC and I have liked eight of them. The teachers are good and actually care. The campus is a beautiful place as well. I like my school for what is it and it's a wonderful stepping stone for my plans in life.

That the instructors are great. When I first started going to VVC I worried that all the instructors were going to be pompous and dogmatic, but so far the intrusctors have been nothing but open discussion about any topic and have made me feel welcome and like I belong.

NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THE SCHOOL ITSELF, BUT THAT I AM ATTENDING COLLEGE AND I AM PREPARING MYSELF FOR A FUTURE IN THE NURSING PROGRAM.

The fact that it is local and one of the cheaper 2 year colleges