Wake Technical Community College

« See more reviews of Wake Technical Community College

The most frustrating thing about my school at this point in time is that I can't be there every day! I attended a community college fresh out of high school, and I was not ready to learn. I didn't want it or think I needed it. I was smart, and I had the world available to me at the time. I wanted to explore, get out of my small home town, get a taste of the realy world. Now that I've done that I know that school is, now, the right place for me to be.

The most frustrating thing about Wake Technical Community College is that you have to take Pre-Reqs inorder to take your official classes. It's a waste of money and they shouldn't punish you just because you missed taking th test by 2-3 points.

Takes a very long time to get financial aid. I am having to wait over a month to get my loan to pay for books and supplies. I am having to pay for all of this out of my pocket right now because it is taking so long.

The most frustrating thing about my school is ithat it 's overcrowded. There is rarely any parking and the student - teacher ratio seems to be excessive. The classroom sizes are often small.

Learning how to study all over again. Believing in yourself.