Wayne County Community College District

« See more reviews of Wayne County Community College District

Honestly, the worst thing a first year college student will endure at Wayne County Community College is the dry, ineptitude attitudes of most of the teaching staff on campus. This is not to say that the faculty are all completly incompetant in their endeavors, in fact quite the opposite, but most students will find that given the student faculty, and much of their percieved lack of interest other than obtaining an associates degree, that most of the professors stationed at the institution have grown rather disillusioned with their responsibilities as academic scholars.

i consider the worst thing about my school is their is no cafetria like if you were in a university. They should have a cafertria in a community college and a variety of foods to choose from just besides subway, because thats not the only thing someone to eat everyday.

Their administrators and the way they handle the students . They are understaffed and there is always a 2hour wait and the book vouchers post to late 4 some students to get their books . So I think they could do better in that area.

Some of the teachers do not seem to be very committed to grading on a regular basis and do not seem as knowledgeable as they should be. Also the books are expensive and they commonly do not buy back books.

The worst thing about my school would be its lack of organization. If the supporting staff of this institution worked better together then the students would benefit from their help, in a timely manner.

The study hall and the library.