Wellesley College

« See more reviews of Wellesley College

I love meeting foreign students here at Wellesley- they always offer the most interesting perspectives in class discussions. Stay away from the students who like to brag a lot- they will stress you out. Aside from those who are a bit full of themselves, you will find a lot of genuine people who have the kindest hearts. People are a lot more accepting here at Wellesley than they were back in my high school.

Tries to be very politically correct, but at the expense of having legitimate discussions and moreso over fussing about tiny details. Good thins is that Wellesley is much more conscious of gender politics than any other campus, but all in all Wellesley is not a place for people looking for a lively, active, interesting, political, social atmosphere.

Students are opinionated, confident, and intelligent women who are here to investigate their personal passions. I have never seen any students argue immaturely, but debates take place constantly. There is a place for every type of young women at Wellesley and it is amazing how you will find yourself a Wellesley woman in no time.

There is so much diversity on campus that it's hard to create a simple description for everyone. However, I would say that the campus is so accepting of different cultures, socio-economic backgrounds, races, and religions that most I feel are comfortable.

The student body is extremely politically correct, to the point where it's borderline ridiculous. I feel the student body really needs to chill sometimes.

Ah, girls are crazy! And I love it ... there are always crazy activities happening on campus even if you are not interested in attending any of them.

My classmates were Intelligent, verbose, creative, hard working and passionate about their activities and majors.

Here are some words I'd use to describe the student body: competitive, intellectual, diverse, judgmental, liberal.

The student body is unbelievably eclectic. It was so refreshing after prep school where everyone looks the same!

They look intimidating, but when you get to know them they're usually pretty nice, if rather intense.