Wellesley College

« See more reviews of Wellesley College

Wellesley College was a unique experience that I will never have again in my lifetime. I was surrounded by women from all over the world in classes that were taught by mostly women that were held in rooms covered in posters of powerful, inspirational women that have accomplished great things. The greatest things Wellesley taught me was to suit up and show up, always think ahead, and that no matter what, a woman can overcome even the biggest of obstacles.

My school is extremely well known for its wonderful academics. I tell people that Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright went to my school. I think that it is important for people to know that even though it is an all women's school, Wellesley still produces extremely successful and smart women who go out into the world and are able to make a difference.

The all-female atmosphere allows students to focus on academics, develop a voice, and excel. Yes, females are catty, but females are also fiercely loyal to each other. The alumni network (which includes Hillary Clinton) is second-to-none.

beautiful campus. accepting, open, interesting, diverse community. every class you'd want to take, the professors are really invested in their students.

I am among the smartest women in the world and I am basically guaranteed a job after I graduate.

Small classes, good professors, engaging social life

Professor-student interaction.

great classes