Yeshiva University

« See more reviews of Yeshiva University

Many of the students here at Stern College come from a Jewish religious background. Therefore, there is not a diverse student population. Students who are not affiliated with Judaism would feel uncomfortable at Yeshiva University as part of its curriculum are Jewish studies. Many students dress up when they come to class which does cause a bit of pressure among the less fashionable students. Furthermore, there are many cliques among students which can be difficult if you do not know anyone as most students will not make an effort to get to know others outside their clique. Part of the student body is politically aware and are predominantly center.

They are friendly, most have similar interstest since this is a small predominantly jewish college, and everyone seems to be willing to help each other out in every class, no one denies you help if you ask them, its a very comforting feeling that you can rely on anyone you dont know.

My classmates are nice and engagin students who are willing to help each ther out with studying, who are focused on academics and careers, and who are responsibely young adults who yet simultaneously know how to relax and enjoy themselevs when needed.

They are fun yet competitive people who I can rely on for fun and academics.

My classmates are friendly, respectful to one another, and eager to learn.

Everyone is out for themselves.

brilliant and kind