What are some tips for a successful job interview?
Study the company, and come dressed to impress. Business suits only!
Here are a few:
1. Be early – do a dry run the day before so you’ll avoid parking problems, etc.
2. Bring your resume & any LOR’s
3. Dress properly, but don’t overdue it
4. Impress upon the interviewer that you’re the perfect candidate & that you want the job in no uncertain terms & that you’ll be an asset to their organization
5. Answer yes/no questions accordingly – if more info is requested comply
6. Be polite & don’t interrupt or contradict
Narrow down over 1,000,000 scholarships with personalized results.
Get matched to scholarships that are perfect for you!
EducationDynamics maintains business relationships with the schools it features. The sources for school statistics and data is the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System.
This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.