AI Miami International University of Art and Design

« See more reviews of AI Miami International University of Art and Design

Pick the school that is going to benefit you. Do not choose your school based on where your friends are going to attend. Know what you what to do in your life going in to school. Don't overload yourself with a ton of activities as you do need to stay focused on school. First start off with a few and if you think you are doing okay, add more. Pick a school you know you are going to be comfortable going to and think about your expenses and where you are going to live. These are all important factors in deciding which school is perfect for you. Make the most out of everything, and better yet have fun!!

I have gotten valuable academic learning from the classes that i have taken. I wouldn't change it for anything. I would reapply instantly. For all the running around that the Student Services and Academic Affairs gives the students and the class registration issues, i still wouldn't change schools. the people i have met there and the classes i have taken, i have learned much that has to do with my field of Digital Photography. Though the degree is fledgling at the most at the Art Institute of Tampa, it is still bursting with the newest and best technology.

I would tell myself to learn another language, being bilingual would be a huge asset. I would also tell myself to become more invovled with school activities and other activities in the community. Study more but play hard. Read more, watch TV less. Visit more museums. Become more cultured, it helps. Most importantly, do what makes you happy, don't be concerned with the money aspect of the job, find something that you could happily do for the rest of your life and don't be afraid to just go for it! Life is too short to worry about the little things.

My advice to parents or students is that is very important to go to college because you going to be able to get a degree on the field you like and also your going to have the opportunity to explorer new ideas with other students. You are going to be able to set some goals while are you at school and why it so important to accomplish your education goals. Going to school your going to become a successful student or parent that is going to be very proud of yourself because you have accomplished something that others are not able to do.

Going back to my freshman year, I would tell myself to take advantage of everything high school has to offer. Join any and everything that takes your interest, no matter what your friends might think. Those homecoming dances, attend them all! You might have the most memorable night ever. Some advice for senior year, make it the best year. Do something that will have all the underclassmen remembering you after you graduate. Most of all, just have fun. Those 4 years will go by quickly but you have to make sure they last in memories.

When choosing a college, dont get caught up in the big named schools just because it will look good on a resume. I think the trick to picking a school is choosing one that best fits your personality, like anything in life. Choose something that you will not have to think twice about. When you finally choose the right college, make the most of it! Since you're spending so much money, think of it as an investment for life. It's something you should take advantage of every single day.

The things I would tell myself in the past is to focus and work harder. Everything your teachers have been telling you up until now was not a lie. Mrs. Mendez in the 5th grade was only trying to make you realize that you can really become anything you want to as ong as you put forth the effort. The work load and deadlines are just as they portrayed them, in abundance and with no exceptions. Knowledge is half the battle, and we have almost won now go and and win the war...

I would give myself the advice to do what you love. I spent over two years at another university doing economics which i hated. I didn't have the confidence in myself back in high school to do film. I decided to take the safe route and do business. Film was where i needed to be from the beginning, and i would have told myself as a high school senior to take the chance, and do something your passionate about.

I would tell myself to stay grounded and focused. I would advise myself also to not be disheartened at how people will change. People will always change and the experience is enough to have walked a little bit of my journey with them. There are people from all walks of life that will walk in and out but always walk your own path.

If i could go back in time and talk to yourself i would tell mysef to work hard and look for more scholarship.Also to not lounge around and wait too late to everything. Should get all the classes i need and stop playing around. Do good on my tests and quizs also homework.