Alabama A & M University

« See more reviews of Alabama A & M University

The kind of people that are not equally accepting of others should not attend this school. Those who are looking for an extremely strict enviroment to learn in are also not a good match for A&M. Student activities, though not distracting from academics, are often participated in by students, faculty, and staff. People who are good with time management and prioritizing will do well at this school.

If you are a big-city, party-type person, this school is definitely not for you. The school has many activities on campus, but they are basically meet and greet type activities, giving you the opportunity to network with your peers. There are very few coordinated off -campus activities because they want you to be able to concentrate on your courses during your Freshmen year.

The type of people who shouldn't attend this school are those with out an open mind. If u come into the school with just one mind set, you won't be able to get past it and will miss a lot of opportunities.

Any student who is looking for an upbeat, and large city should avoid going to Alabama A&M University. Normal is a growing city, with not much to offer students looking for fast-paced, big city life.

A person who is closed minded and pessimistic shouldn't attend this school. As a student you have to be open to new ideas and views and able to see the brighter side of things.

A person only coming to school to have fun and party should not come to this school. You will definitely get sucked into a mold of what is cool, and will flunk out

A person that should not attend college is someone that does not have the true desire to leaner or the discipline to complete something.

People who are just not ready for college at all should not attend.

SOMEONE WHO IS USED TO ALWAYS BEING INVOLVED AND DOING ACTIVITIES

An unorgranized individual person with no drive to succeed.