Alabama A & M University

« See more reviews of Alabama A & M University

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the finanical aid office is always late and slow and do not give you enough information so that you can prepare yourself. They also really see, like they do not want to work.

The frustrating thing about my school is they are not organized with the important things on campus. Every university have their problems and down falls but organization is the key to a successful school.

The most frustrating thing about AAMU is the financial aid. At the beginning of the year, there are extremely long lines. If you don't harrass the financial aid staff then you will not get your refund.

At the time, the most frustrating thing about school was the long lines I stood in to register for classess. It would take days to get registered when I attended school there over 20 years ago.

During the financial aid period, nothing is ever done in a timely manner. Classes always start and most students are not able to receive their refunds before that period to purchase books.

The most frustrating thing about my school is how the campus is on a hill, so it gets very tiring walking the campus. Also, it is vey hot right now so that makes it even more frustrating.

The frustrating thing would be how they assume that you are supposed to know about everything and how it benefits them most of the time by gaining our money.

How long it takes to find out about any desision, from housing adjustments to balances owed.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that they need to update ther software.

It seems like it takes forever for your financial aid money to become available.