Alfred University

« See more reviews of Alfred University

I speak mostly about the courses, the professors, and the variety of activities on campus. This school has many different studios available to give the students a wide variety of experiences to learn from. The professors really make time for the students, and bring a lot of outside material to class, and go above and beyond the teachers in other schools. There are many different activities to entertain all different types of people, from intramural sports, to art activities, concerts, to a very wide variety of student-based clubs.

The creativity in Alfred is amazing. A lot of my professors are well known artists who come here to teach because of the great art facilities and prestige of the art department. It's also obvious that the professors care about the students' creative growth and technical skill. I know when I graduate I will have a strong portfolio that highlights both my abilities and personal vision.

The thing I brag about most when I talk about my school is that it isn't very large. It is actually a small school but I like it that way, it is more personal with the professors. You recieve more one on one time with them.

The awesome people I hang out with, the amazing opportunities with world famous professors and the peace

The fun weekend events such as concerts and hanging out with friends.

the ski team and the snow, also the art classes

how friendly the students and townies are

good art facilities