American University

« See more reviews of American University

My classmates tend to be interested in the class subject, fairly hardworking, busy, kind, willing to work in groups and/or study together, friendly, but sometimes can be lazy.

Everyone thinks they are smart and that they know alot. Fortunately, most actually do know a lot. It is competitive and challenging. So it is easy to learn from others.

My classmates are some of the most interesting, most frustrating, kindest, most engaging, challenging and questioning people I have ever come into contact with.

There are two types of American students. There are the conservative, driven, academically focused students, and the liberal, laid-back, life-focused students.

So far my classmates have been challenging and openminded, we work off each other so that we can learn more about the subjects we are taking.

I feel like the bulk of my classmates are not trying hard enough to justify the amount of money they pay to be at this school.

Most had a focus on their studies and future career, but still made time to explore and enjoy all of what DC has to offer.

My classmates are intelligent and engaging. They seem to know what they are talking about and provide valid arguments.

I have never been around so many liberal, strange, creative, stubborn, and kind people before in my life

My classmates can be insane, but in the end, most of them pull through, whether it's social or academic.