Arcadia University

« See more reviews of Arcadia University

Give your child as much space for exploration as possible. Work with them to find the best place. Allow them to go to visits, go with them, and just be overall supportive of all their goals and desires.

My college experince has taught me not to give up and to pursue my goals. There is always room for improvement and to turn your life around. To not choose a path that you're good at but that you love.

Pick your college based on how they will best cater to your individual interests. Don't worry about money, financial aid is available and companies that provide work with you on repayment.

Take every advantage to make the transition easier. Pay more attention in all your classes and don't expect college to be like high school.

Good luck, no matter how much you plan in advance, there's no real way to determine what a college is like until you've given it a shot.

They should make sure that apart from the academic prestige, they should be well certain about the location and weather.

Always visit the campus and talk to students to find out anything that is of importance to you.

Definitely visit the college and talk to current students, not just the ones giving the tours.

Have fun and trust yourself. College is a time to discover you passions.

Which ever school seems to feel right in your gut, go for it.