Sioux Falls, SD

Augustana University

« See more reviews of Augustana University

Augustana is a big deal in South Dakota, but here's the deal, it's South Dakota, which is not a very big place so don't be afraid to look beyond Sioux Falls--travelling abroad should be your best friend. You will get out what you put into your education.

There is so much to say about Augustana but two things I have taken away so far is that it is diverse in the sense of community and challenging yet rewarding regarding the education you receive.

Augustana is an educational institution built on legacy and kindness, where the classes may be smaller but the instruction and environment provided are outstanding!

Augustana is a small liberal arts college with truly involved professors who form deep relationships with students and sincerely wish for them to grow and progress.

Augie is an intelligent, but immature party high school posing as a highly regarded institution of higher education with the best of the best students.

Augie is a challenging but thoroughly encouraging school with both students and professors who care about each individual's success and happiness.

Augustana College has small classes, challenging academics, outstanding sports and other activities that will prepare me for a bright future.

Augustana College is a community oriented place that not only allows but challenges each and every student to reach their full potential.

Augustana has a challenging cirriculum, intelligent and knowledgable professors, and accepting students.

Augustana is an all-around fantastic school in areas from academics to athletics to extra-curriculars.