Sioux Falls, SD

Augustana University

« See more reviews of Augustana University

The advice i give myself is to always work hard and put school work first to obtain a great degree to earn your career dream. Have fun and make it the best years of your life, but stay focused on the task at hand.

Visit not just once, but many times. Sit in on a class and spend a night in a dorm. Also, really hammer out what financial aid the incoming student would get, not just what they could get or what is avialable.

College will be the greatest time of your life. You will find lifelong friends here. Your education will take many paths, but you will find your way through it all.

This is a perfect college. The profs are the best! They are very helpful and understanding. They really do care about each student and go out of their way to help.

Think about what you enjoy doing and pursue that. Find a college that has similar views to you and that is where you will excell the most.

i would tell myself to work harder and get more scholarship money for school also to be ready for some hard days ahead of me.

THIS MONEY IS ALL FOR MY STUDIES IN THIS COUNTRY.I WISH MAKE REALITY ,IS MY DREAMS.

Life is what you make it! Have an open mind and remember to have fun.

Expensive schools are usually good schools!

Look for a place that is YOU!