Austin Community College District

« See more reviews of Austin Community College District

If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do, is be enthusiastic about the future. I would explain to myself how hard life will be without college, and encourage myself to complete college. I would explain to myself that college life is a lot of fun, but it also takes a lot of hard work.

Use highschool to learn to study, it's not easy to learn when you have 5 or 6 asignments piled up. Always work hard and keep your head up! Yourself is who matters, Yourself is who will make a life for you.

i would go play soccer my last year have a blast with that.also apply to as many grants as possible and try to get into a 4 yr college. save as much money for college as i possible can.

Hello hurry up enroll !!! We have so many certificates and degrees to finish.. Quit hesitating to travel and experience internships your going to regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy. "Get started and work your butt off. It's not going to be as easy as you thought." Along with some tips at how to succeed in individual departments of course.

i would have told myself what a great choice i was makeing and collage is the way i would also le me know no not to wait to enroll.

be responsible, focus on schoolwork, and there is always time to have fun when you have your life on track.

To go straight into college and not wait because the longer you put it off the harder it will be to start.

Do not be afraid to make a difference for yourself. It is only you who will change your life.

Try to plan ahead because theres no harm, especially with scholarships.