Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Ball State University is best known for its education degree. Before it became a University, in 1929 Ball State was called Ball State Teachers College. Students all over the country come to Ball State to earn a degree in Education. The Teacher's College offers a variety of degrees within the education program such as elementary, secondary, or middle school education. Not only does Ball State offer general education degrees, but also specialized areas such as music, art, special, and physical education. Ball State thrives on its outstanding and ever-growing education program, producing knowledgeable, well-prepared teachers.

Ball State is known for its theater program and its nursing/medical program. Their theater program is known because the theater department host Broadway play’s that come to the campus and they provide real working experiences. The nursing/medical program is known because the campus has a hospital that provides nursing/medical students real hands on experiences. After students working in the nursing/medical field graduate many of them are giving jobs in Indiana hospitals because they have would the experience.

Before coming to Ball State I heard a lot of people say that it was a party school, which worried me a little. However, when I got here I would say that Ball State is known for so much more. Ball State, to me, is known for their awareness about things going on around the world and their ability to do what they can to help. They are "Green" sufficient, they are about wellness, they care for the disabled and so much more! Ball State is a really caring school!

Ball State University is mostly known as a college for Education and Architecture, however, there are many great programs here. We have one of the best undergraduate programs for theatre in the nation. Our Music program is very good as well as the Telecomunications program. There are many other great programs; the great things about Ball State is that there are so many great programs that anyone could do well in any field here.

Yes, people here about the party scene here. But that's how it is for all schools. The football team is awesome. We are an all wireless school. We have the one of the top Journalism programs in the country. This school is very up-to-date when it comes to Media. Spectacular computer labs and electronic equipment. In a nutshell, every department has something outstanding about it.

Ball State University is best known for its immersive learning program. This program gets students involved and gives them actual real world experience in their selected field by doing projects that actually have a tangible value. It allows students to come out of college with some experience in their field which will give them an edge when applying for jobs after graduation.

Ball State is known for being a mid-grade, medium sized school. It is a school that is not massive nor miniscule, and provides an education that is not overwhelming challenge while still being worth while. Ball State is by no means an Ivy League school, but its education is definitely a valuable asset none-the-less.

Our school is know for many things, but the things I have heard the most about are the Arcitecture school and orientation into the school. Both of these programs are at the top of their game. Both take a lot of work, but the end result is phenomenal!

Ball State is best known for its architecture program (it is ranked 3rd in the nation). In addition, it is one of the only campuses in the nation that is completely wireless. Also it has one of the best teaching programs in Indiana.

Ball State is best known for the their communications department. They also have students who would like to pursue a degree in the medical field, there is a hospital on campus to help their goals be achieved.