Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Stating the obvious, the campus is absolutely gorgeous and Ball State is constantly at efforts to make sure the campus contains its new aged look. Although Ball State can be considered a larger school, the campus aslways feels at home. Besides having countless activites that allow students to get involved, and the comfortable living the university provides, my favorite thing about Ball State is the outstanding education it offers. The proffesors are always willing to help in any way they can, and if a student is still having trouble, there is always the learning center and other resources to use.

When I find myself discussing Ball State University with others, I find myself "bragging" aboutt the amazing faculty and staff of the Honors College. The professors are exceedingly involved and invested in the wellbeing of their students. This is displayed through their engaging choice of cirriculum, their willingness to help students, and the open nature of the class. The Honors College strives to provide a well-rounded education, and I truly believe that the courses I've taken through the Honors College will allow me to become a better doctor, as well as human being.

I tell my friends that Ball State University has given me wonderful and valuable experiences that I will always be thankful for. I tell them how I don't regret the experiences from my initial telecommunications major because they helped me realize early on that I wasn't cut out for a job in that field. The experiences from my English education major have inspired me to become a great educator and positively influence my students just as my professors here at Ball State University have influenced me to make the most of my abilities and talents.

The best part of Ball State is the people. You get to know a lot of new people and the classes are small enough so you feel like you are still in high school but you have the freedom of being away from home. Everything you need is on campus somewhere, it is just a matter of paying for it. If you are a partier, there are parties every weekend off campus to go to. The library is the best place to study and there is wireless internet everywhere on campus. Great food in the dining courts!

I brag the most about the atmosphere of the school. It is very warm and welcoming, and it really reminds you of the comfort of being at home. The first thing you get to know is the Muncie area where the campus sits in the midst with all its beauty. Everyone is helpful to one another and very kind. It was not hard for me to get to know people or receive help from staff and other students. I would say that is the thing I love about Ball State; it provides an excellent environment to be in.

When ever I describe Ball State I make a point of talking about the numerous majors ofered. Many students come to college with an idea of what major they would like to recieve their degree in, but many change their minds. So, when I tell y friends about Ball State I make sure that they realize how many options they have so that, if they were to change their major, they would not have to worry about changing their university as well.

My favorite thing about Ball State University is the Honors College program. I am in the Honors College, and I actually prefer my Honors classes over my General Education classes because they taylor to a different type of learning style. Instead of expecting students to memorize and regurgitate information, the Honors college professors encourage students to analyze, criticize, and discuss what they teach.

I absolutley love the people at Ball State everyone is so friendly. I truley have meet some of my life long friends. The school atmosphere is very supportive and there are tutoring facilities to help students out with any questions they have about classes. I feel excepted and I feel that if I ever needed help I could find someone there to help me in anything I would need.

When I talk to my friends about Ball State, I tell them about how our football team has had a great season and since I cheer for them it's alot of fun. Also I explain to them that balancing cheerleading, a sorority , a job and a school can be done. Overall, I tell them that this is a fun school but you have to be willing to work for the grade they will not give it to you.

I brag about this school how students are really involved with campus. I also brag about David Letterman coming to school here and saying you dont have to be an A student to make something out of your life. NFL quaterback rookie Nate Davis played football at Scheumann Stadium last year and how he took our football team to the GMAC Bowl with a 12-0 regular season record