Barnard College

« See more reviews of Barnard College

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

That we chose BC because we couldn't get into Columbia, that we're all a bunch of crazy feminazis, that we are all gay, and/or that we're whores.

Barnard students are less intelligent than Columbia students. Barnard girls are sluttier than Columbia girls. Everyone at Barnard is a lesbian.

That it is a college for girls which are typically jewish and wealthy. Also, that Barnard girls are just girls who couldn't get into Columbia.

There is an idea that all Barnard girls come from very wealthy families, or else that we are all militantly feminist--so not true!!

That we are JAPs, or lesbians, or overly liberal girls who don't deserve to get a Columbia University degree at the end of 4 years.

1) That we're all amazing and smart and intelligent and aim to achieve as much as possible, that we respect one another.

1) Barnard is full of liberal lesbians 2)everyone wears black 3) Barnard is where rejects of Columbia College end up.

Some students over at Columbia think that we're less intelligent and...how do I put this...desperate for men?

Barnard girls will hook up with any Columbia guy, and that Columbia and Barnard women never get along.

Barnard students are gay, fat, ugly and jewish. stereotypically. they are feminists or japs.