Barton College

« See more reviews of Barton College

My school is that it is somewhat lonely on the weekends because most students go home every weekend. There usually are not many activities going on during the weekend. Sharing a laundry room with an entire hall can get very choatic especially if you are in the all-female dorm. The cafeteria does not have the best food especially on the weekends. At a smaller school you may have the same classes with the same people most of the day. People begin to hang out with the same cliques. Some students are not willing to meet new people.

It was a small school so everyone knew everything about you. Sometimes the teachers were not very unorganized. But the most frustrating thing about this school was the cost to go here.

The only frustrating thing about my school is the location. It wll be cold, cold ,cold , because I am coming from wesley chapel florida to Barton College in Wilson North Carolina.

The most frustrating this is how much people go home on the weekends and how Barton sometimes spends their money.

Its too small!

My roommate.