Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor is a safe institution where students can engage in a challenging, scholarly, and relevent atmosphere for the purpose of following passion with the desire to further a career beyond the years of higher education.

Baylor is a place where professors care about students and students can develop their minds as well as their faith while making life-long friendships that make them a part of a great family, the Baylor Line.

It is a good school with a lot of problems trying to find where it fits in the larger world, which in turn causes problems for students looking for a place in the college and their own place in the world.

Baylor University is a place where a student can either be really involved and get the real "college experience" everyone talks about or it can be the school where you get lost in the chaos of it.

Baylor University, a nationally-ranked private Baptist university in Waco, Texas, is an institution of excellence not only academically, but also socially, physically, ethically, and spiritually.

Baylor University truly is the greatest university in the world because no matter who you are or where you've been, everyone at Baylor is there to accept you and love you no matter what.

A beautiful campus full of friedly people with professors and administrators who really care about the students and their well being and performance as a student of higher education.

Baylor University is a school-spirited, expensive, and academically challenging institute that presents students with opportunities to succeed and discover who they really are.

Baylor University is a great university that has a unique blend of a Christian education, the experience of a NCAA Division I school, and the classic feel of college life.

Baylor University is an oustanding university that gives students a great education and a valuable degree despite it's lack of cultural, economic, and racial diversity.