Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor is probably best known for its pre-med, pre-law, and business departments for people who have never visited the campus. However, once you step foot on the campus you are blown away by the excitement and friendliness that each student has. Everyone just seems to glow because they love Baylor. It is not surprising, then, that much of the Baylor faculty are also Baylor Alumni who never left.

Baylor Is known for its top notch premedical program with a great science program. The business and law schools are also among the best in the nation. Also Baylor is recognized as the largest baptist christian university in the world. Situated in the quite town of Waco, Baylor is a beautiful campus with a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere.

Baylor University is probably most known for their academics. They encourage students to excell academically and to excell after attending school. The most popular majors at Baylor are biology, pre-nursing, pre-med, and business. These departments are highly qualified and students coming out of these majors are continually successful.

Baylor University has a unique traditions that make it outstanding. Its the largest Baptist private college in the world. Moreover, its christian environment is genuine and is invitational to all different kinds of religions. People who attend Baylor come from different states and it is very exciting to

My school is best known for it's medical and sciences programs. The professors that teach these programs are really good instructors and know how to get you to the places you want to go. The medical program is extremely good and will be fortunate to those who pursue a career in the medical field.

The great quality business school that boasts various programs with a 100% employment rate upon graduation, and great programs like the 5 yr. Accounting masters program that boasts a 1st try 100% passing rate for the CPA exam. A great medical program and an amazing new science building.

Baylor is best known for being the oldest institution of higher learning in Texas. It is a very conservative school with strong Christian values and a desire to have a positive impact on the world. It is also known for its strong academic values and research goals.

My school is best known for it's football. The entire university, community, city and state become absolute fanatics for the football program. Game day Saturdays turn our already crazy campus into a complete zoo. Besides that I'd have to say it's medical research.

Baylor University is best known for its conservative standpoint and Protestant/Baptist beliefs. It is also well known for its outstanding undergraduate medical program. The university's graduation rate is pretty high and it has a strong connection with its alumi.

We are best known for our basketball team and for our Christian theology. Although religion classes and chapel are required, professors make an effort to not only give us the religious perspective, but other more secular perspectives on various issues as well.