Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor is best known for its traditions and values as a Christian- Baptist university and its school spirit. Baylor is a welcoming school that completely accepts everyone for who they are.

Our school is best known for being a smaller school with the big school feel. So you get the smaller class sizes, but have Big12 sports and activities that a bigger school would have.

The "Baylor Bubble;" the majority of the students are rich, snotty students that come from money and don't care about the rest of the world. We also have a good Business School.

Baylor is known for having rich snobby people, pretty intelligent people, or extremely religious ones. It can be any of the three or all combined.

Baylor is best known for being one the largest faith based institutions in the nation, while still maintaining an excellent academic reputation.

Baylor is known for its life mission impact on its students, emphasizing life purpose over career, with their faith filled environment.

Baylor is best known for its Business and Law schools and for its programs that prepare people for medical professions.

Baylor is best known for being a christian university and has held on to its christian heritage for over 100 years.

Baylor University is most known for its rigourous academics and more recently, the Baylor Bears Football team.

My school is best known for a wealthy Christain background and a high acceptance rate into medical school.