Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The staff that works in the cashiers office is so friendly and helpful. I tell my friends how they respond back to your emails and voicemails rapidly after they have thoroughly researched a solution to your problem they go beyond their duty to ensure you have an answer

The amazing relationships and collegiate unity I feel even though it's a decent sized school. I'm highly involved in a sorority which is wonderful, so I am very involved on campus and even though I live off campus, I still feel apart of the on campus crowd.

I tell them that everyone here is just so friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. They facilities and staff are amazing. Course work tends to be tedious and difficult, but a degree from Baylor University is something to be proud of for a lifetime.

This is a very friendly campus with good moral values. The education you receive here is very good. You will make friends for life. The faculty are engaging and care about the students. There is a very caring atmosphere at Baylor.

The positive environment that Baylor fosters. Everyone you are surrounded with cares deeply about who you are, how you are doing, and what you are about. It is incredibly encouraging to be around people of the same mind and heart!

First, that Baylor is known for its academics and has a great reputation for the students' academic abilities, which Baylor lives up to. Also, the professors are extremely helpful, and are very accessible.

Baylor has a really good pre-med program that helps students who are interested in medical school or health profession. The opportunities are numerous and the professors are intelligent in what they teach.

The facilities the school has for learning. The buildings are beautiful, well stocked with lots of things needed for learning, availability of the faculty to help you and the small sizes of the classes

The small class sizes are really good. However the lack of social options is very discouraging, as is the lack of diversity. It's almost sickening to see students that are all cookie cutter.

We have a great campus and this year we had an amazing football team. Baylor feels like a home away from home. Baylor also does a great job with making you feel included right away.