Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

I transfered from a Northeastern school after being raised in Texas. The hospitality difference between the schools are completely different and I also say the best thing about Baylor is how hospitable the students, faculty and staff are.

Baylor provides a friendly environment for all its students. The teachers are always available and helpful and there are a variety of tutoring and academic support groups that provide assitance to assure the success of all students.

There are so many opportunities to get plugged in. Professors go above and beyond what is required of them. I don't feel like just a number here, professors take time to learn my name, and get to know me on a more personal level.

Baylor offers me a chance to return to my Texas roots and study at a nationally recognized school with a Christian focus. The size of the classes and dedication of the staff were also a factor in my decision to attend Baylor.

It is diverse to be a Baptist university and people are free to express their religion and beliefs. Because of this, most professors believe that they are there to help the students and do so through their own personal faith.

The best thing about Baylor is its numerous opportunities to get involved in the community and on campus. They also cover school activities such as games and other activities that happen throughout the year in your tution.

I believe the best thing about Baylor University is that you get a college education with a Christian faith education. Also, at Baylor you are more than a student at a university, you're a member of a community.

Baylor is a loving, welcoming environment. The faculty and staff value students as individuals and family members, not as clients. The campus is beautiful and warm. It truly does feel like home to me.

The nursing school provides hands-on experience. Our nursing professor is very knowledgeable and our class is close knit, willing to help each other to learn to be the best nurses we can be.

enviroment. this enviroment is great. the campus is booming with activities and has a place for every student. the campus is also very beautiful in many ways other than just view wise.