Belmont University

« See more reviews of Belmont University

The classes are small and you get lots of one-on-one time with your teachers. The professors are almost always willing to help outside of class if you have any problems.

The friends. There's a lot of people who enjoy music, like me. It's also to know there's other Christians who care about their career in relation to the Gospel.

The chance to meet industry professionals and make contacts while you're in school, so that you have a contact base right out of college to get jobs!

Professors...because belmont has small classes, the professors - who are awesome - can really get to know you and give you closer attention.

At Belmont, you can just be yourself, whoever that may be. There is no judgment...everybody is discovering their own path.

The Location of the school and the Quality of the programs offered...one of the best in the country.

The students are very creative and talented. Hands-on experiences and professional studio equipment.

The learning environment and the job opportunities you are set up with after you graduate.

Performance opportunities are plentiful and help you gain experience in the field.