Biola University

« See more reviews of Biola University

Biola is best known for being a private christian college in sunny Southern California. It is easy for judgements to quickly be made just based off of those facts. Yet, dig a bit deeper and one will discover that Biola is also known for rigorous academics and outstanding students. As professors push students to look at the world in a bigger way, accept and understand cultures, and achieve their potential, students respond with demonstration of their great work ethic and genuine hearts. Not only was Biola named one of the top schools for best weather, but also for friendliest students.

Biola University is best known for a friendly and loving atmosphere. Biola is a place where making lifelong friends is almost a guarantee. Different people will come into one?s path that will be there for counsel, accountability, love, correction, and encouragement. People come together and form bonds that will last longer than a two hours class or four year college tenure. The Eagle community is known for making relationships that go deeper and outlast anything else.

Biola is best known for integrating faith and reason into our studies and later life. Personally as a business major, this works out to an emphasis on ethics, honesty, and running a business to a higher standard than those around us. For example, staying ahead of safety standards, to not play by other countries lower standards of conduct, etc. When we put aside short term personal gain, loyalty from customers and an improved community can be earned over time.

Being a private Christian school, it is known to be ranked pretty high among all other schools, since Christian schools tend to have a lower reputation for academics. It is also the Christian school that requires the most amount of Bible courses for all students (30 units) which is essentially a minor in Biblical studies.

We are best known for our integration as a liberal arts school as well as a Bible college. We are not only learning from professors who are well known in their fields however we are gaining the tools necessary for developing our own individual worldviews that will aid us in becoming positive world changers.

Biola is best known for its committment to creating men and women dedicated to making an impact for the Lord Jesus Christ. The university provides an awesome biblical based education that has again and again blown away the expecatations of its small, private school name.

Probably our firm commitment to the Bible in a conservative, but radical way. Our graduate schools in Business and Psychology, our nursing program, and our conservatory are top-notch and are often selected by people who didn't receive their undergraduate degree here.

Biola is a non-denominational christian school that provides an excellent education in nursing, Biblical studies, chemistry, physics; providing all students with the Bible knowledge to go into their future workplace and be a witness for Christ

Biola University is best known for their biblical classes and wanting the students to strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ. The professors at Biola are wonderful, they pray and care for you and want you to learn and grow.

My school is best known for incorporating a biblical understanding into academic learning. We are also known for having a great community that is rich in traditions and building life long friendships.