Biola University

« See more reviews of Biola University

When you step off campus what do you see?

When you step off Biola's campus, you see the world! Not really, but the world is just a few miles away. Settled just south of Los Angeles, California, La Mirada has access to everything a college student would need to stay entertained. From Disneyland to Knotts Berry Farm, Hollywood to downtown LA, students never run out of things to do. Starbucks, a grocery store, Panera Bread, and many other shopping centers are just a short walk or bike ride away from campus.

La Mirada, is a small town with lots of old fashioned houses, my mother grew up in the town and her old house is still on the same street, untouched. There are sparse areas to eat nearby, but after a little bit of traveling its easy to find dining and entertainment.

The campus is surrounded by a neighborhood. Very suburban area. Grocery stores and shopping malls are a short drive away.

The small, quaint town of La Mirada California.

La Mirada isn't exactly the city, it's a suburban area however, you will find a Starbucks, Grocery Store, and Fast Food near by. At the Center across the street, there is a Water Park called "Splash" and it is inexpensive. You can go farther out and run into Target, the Brea Mall and mini shopping center's, more in the La Habra area where you can go into a few boutiques, eat at Chipotle or iHop or the Corner Bakery. There is also Walmart, if you're really on a budget and a Van's Outlet Store.