Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

The Jesuit tradition instilled in BC really gives the University a strong moral and faithbased foothold that challenges students to grow as a person, not just a student. It allows for a deeper relationship with friends, faculty, and family.

We are BC. Boston College is awesome and I absolutely love it. The perfect school for me. I will be sad to leave this May, but look forward to returning for football games and reunions for the rest of my life!!!

Great school spirit with plenty of extracurricular activites. The school boasts great cultural and ethnic diversity and there is plenty to do on the weekends. The class load is also very engaging.

Being part of the Stixs has elevated my time here at BC from being great to...I don't know what's more than great. Epic? That sounds too dramatic...but it might be accurate.

There is no greek life, yet the school is very social. The lack of fraternities and sororities lends to a more unified, less segregated social atmosphere that I love.

We are the only college in the north that is a part of the ACC, we are near a city (Boston) but still have a campus-feel, and there is a lot tradition on campus

Boston College is a great size that offers great opportunities for students to interact with faculty. The campus is extremely safe as is the neighborhood.

The campus, faculty, staff, and student body all combined make a student feel like part of a family.

It's in a beautiful neighborhood, close to the city of Boston, and has a great academic reputation.

A unique mix of opposites where conflict and flux dominate -- an ideal situation for education.