Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

People are too damned lazy to come to concerts or support music.

DON'T TAKE WOLFMAN FOR CHEMISTRY-HE BLOWS... SAVE THE MODS!!!!!

I think our community's level of school spirit is unique.

it has a good academic record as is very well respected.

please bring back the PB+J station in Eagle's Nest.

The meal plan sucks. Watch out for that.

I think I've covered most things already.

lot of spirit

Honestly, this place is overrated. It certainly does not deserve its reputation, as the academics are not very challenging and facilities (with the exception of O'Neill Library) are outdated. I don't understand why we have $35-40 million worth of manuscripts and books at the Burn's Library, yet they still feel the need to charge so much for tuition. The student body is, for the most part, snobbish and overprivileged brats. Chestnut Hill is, without question, the single most boring town in the United States, and Boston is overrated in terms of it being a "party city." My advice to prospective students: Save your parent's money and go to a good state school. If money is not an issue, I would suggest either Villanova or Providence as alternatives. Things actually happen at those schools, and the students (especially at Providence) are more blue collar and it's much easier to have a good time.

The BC ND rivalry, is HUGE here. We are playing them in football for only 3 more years, and as of right now BC is up in the series 1-0.... BC is by far the more fun and better school, its jsut as good academically speaking, better sport programs, and we are not in the middle of no where, I belileve anyone would take the city of Boston over Southbend. Bottom Line the "Holy War" is over, BC won that one.